School Development Plan
The school development plan (SDP) is the school's strategic plan for improvement. It sets out the actions the school will take to improve learner outcomes.
Here is an outline of the SDP for St Luke's School for 2017:
OUR MAJOR PRIORITIES
- Embed safeguarding, Data Protection and Health & Safety procedures which make St Luke’s fully compliant with States of Jersey and Department of Education policy/guidelines.
- Jersey Pupil Premium to be fully embedded in all aspects of the school; teachers, support staff, subject leaders and Senior Leadership increasing their knowledge of JPP pupils to impact on their learning.
- Develop leadership capacity through the school to enable staff to maximise impact on outcomes.
OUR ACADEMIC TARGETS FOR July 2018
- Children’s attainment to be measured in all subjects.
- Outcomes in Core Subjects to be at least in line with Jersey Floor targets.
- Majority of children to make 3 steps progress in core subjects
- Good or better progress for all groups (inc. SEN & JPP) to enable gaps to close.
OUR WORLD CLASS TARGETS
- To enable all staff to take ownership of school developments and work together to lead improvements.
- To further impact on attitudes and dispositions to learning through “Growth Mind-set” approaches.